Fortnite is three years old and there are new Birthday Challenges to complete.
The Fortnite Birthday Challenges will be available until October 1, so there’s still plenty of time to bag yourself some birthday-themed rewards. For this challenge, you’ll need to visit 10 named locations around the Fortnite map in the search for some Birthday Cake.
You’ll see balloons when you get close to a cake’s location and there will be little slices of cake dotted around which restore five shields or health when eaten. Other Birthday Challenges include:
- Taking part in 10 matches
- Outlasting 500 opponents
- Gaining 50 health or shields from eating cake
As you complete each challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a Cake backbling, a Cakey Wrap, Cupcake emote and a Big Three Spray. So, with all that in mind, let’s take a look at where to find those cakes.
Fortnite Birthday Challenges: Where to find all 10 Birthday Cakes
The cakes are pretty big, making them easy to spot. Once you’ve found a cake, you’ll need to dance in front of it for a moment for the challenge to register as complete. Here’s where you can find all 10 Birthday Cakes:
- Sweaty Sands: At the entrance to the pier
- Salty Springs: In the centre of the location
- Doom’s Domain: To the left of the statue
- Dirty Docks: Near the two hedges and tree in the North of the area
- Retail Row: In the centre of the parking lot
- Lazy Lake: Near the gas station in the centre
- Misty Meadows: Next to the fountain
- Slurpy Swamp: Next to the respawn van outside the office doors
- Weeping Woods: In the north, inside the main lodge
- Holly Hedges: Outside the garden centre, next to the respawn van
And that’s it! You can find our guide for the Wolverine skin challenges here, as well as how to eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites and all the map changes so far.
Here’s where you can find the Black Panther memorial at Panther’s Prowl and where to ride a motorboat under different coloured steel bridges.