Nioh 2 has received the long-awaited DLSS patch, alongside a batch of fixes.
Team Ninja is celebrating last night’s official reveal of Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection by giving all Nioh 2 players Ryu Hayabusa’s iconic outfit in-game. The costume, available through the Boons menu after downloading the latest patch, is free for players on all platforms.
As for the patch itself, the change log varies by platform. Starting off with PC, the game finally supports DLSS for players with Nvidia RTX GPUs. It’s not clear which version of DLSS that is, though we do hope it’s the more recent, superior implementation.
Patch 1.26 includes various fixes across PC, PS4 and PS5, and we’ve included all of them below:
Bug fixes – all platforms
- Fixed an issue that cause items to suddenly become unusable during multiplayer, preventing a number of actions from being performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where the duration of the Sloth Talisman effects would sometimes be excessively long when used by enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Yokai could fall when the White Tiger or Nue Yokai ability was activated near a cliff.
- Fixed an issue where elemental projectiles would fly to the ground when locking on to Lady Osakabe and performing strong attack while either the Fire Familiar, Water Familiar, or Lightning Familiar Talismans were activated.
- Fixed an issues where the powerful strike that can be activated by the Switchglaive Mystic Arts, Wildfire Flux, and Tempest Flux could not be triggered at 120fps.
- Fixed an issue related to the rolling boulder traps, that caused the sound of rolling stones to linger.
- Fixed an issue where strata that guests had not unlocked could be selected on an Underworld Expedition.
- Fixed an issue where enemies in the Dark Realm had a high chance of dropping the armour Kobo Daishi’s Priest Vestments.
- Fixed an issue where facial accessories would disappear when the head armour Sohaya Deserter Ears was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the headgear for Katagiri Katsumoto and Wakisaka Yasuharu who appear in the main mission Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo were switched.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Bug fixes PC
- Fixed an issue where the Switch Confirmation Button settings set in the Controls menu would be reverted after a reboot.
- Fixed an issue where actions such as attacking or searching could not be performed if a mouse button was set to Change Stance in the Key Configuration section of Keyboard & Mouse Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the controls listed in the key configuration section of the Keyboard & Mouse Settings menu did not match those in Controls when the control configuration was set to something other than Type A.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s profile name would sometimes be displayed as unknown when using Demon Parade Picture Scrolls or Character Creation Codes.
- Fixed an issue where some of the UI elements would display incorrectly when using an ultrawide monitor.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused crashes to occur when checking the Special Effects of equipment certain languages.
Bug fixes PS5
- Fixed an issue where the stance key guide in the bottom right corner of the screen would not display correctly when the Control Configuration setting was changed to Custom in Controls.
Bug fixes PS4
- Fixed an issue where users of the PS4 version of Nioh 2 and Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition could not be matched with each other when the multiplayer matching condition was set to Friends.