Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is introducing a new playlist with a particularly rapid pace.
Treyarch has dropped a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Alongside all the fixes, the patch also introduces a new multiplayer playlist, which goes live tomorrow on all platforms.
It’s called Rapid Fire Moshpit, and Treyarch said it’s a first for Black Ops. Rapid Fire is made up of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint, played on the game’s smallest 6v6 maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express, and Garrison.
But that’s not all, all matches in the playlist have constant Spy Plane scans at all times. Players also can’t pick Ghost as a perk, meaning everyone will show up on the minimap most of the time.
Between matches, wait times will be shortened in Rapid Fire Moshpit, which could indicate that lobbies may not disband between matches, something that happens after the majority of matches by default.
New content isn’t limited to multiplayer, however, as Dead Ops Arcade in Zombies is getting a first-person mode. Dead Ops Arcade is the top-down arcade-style shooter offered as a bonus mode in Black Ops Cold War, and other Black Ops games. The controls in first-person should be familiar to players, and the levels themselves house a number of classic Zombies enemies, alongside your typical DOA fodder.
Read on below for the full change log for today’s patch.
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Addressed an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all Armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers 3, 4, and 5.
- Addressed an issue where Healing Aura incorrectly gained the benefit of Quick Revive’s Tier 4 ability.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the Elimination Objective.
- The Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other Outbreak Objectives.
- Addressed an issue with zombies pausing or pathing incorrectly to the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where the Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after spectating during the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the gameplay space in Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Addressed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of the gameplay space after multiple uses.